LEAP Group is an independent network of wholly owned agencies. At LEAP Group, we share a common culture, POV and values that make it easy for us to work together and create great work for our clients. Through an integrated approach of human understanding, communication and technology, we create authentic experiences.
LEAP Group's consumer-centric, data-driven approach creates a seamless journey for customers across all digital, physical and virtual touch points. Our "Market Less. Matter More." point of view means we partner with brands to guide an informed strategy that truly makes them matter more to their audiences.
LEAP Group is comprised of LEAP Agency, a full-service digital agency; LEAP Matter, a full-service branding + design agency; LEAP Frame, a full-service content production agency; LEAP Amp, a media + amplification agency; and LEAP Spark, a full-service project agency.
Our agency network offers a full range of digital services including:
- Analytics + Insight
- Strategy + Planning
- Creative + UX
- Paid + Organic Search
- Social Media
- Digital Campaigns + Integrated Marketing
- Digital Film + Motion Graphics
- Delivery Management.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a valued team member who will support our Internal Marketing department as part of the dynamic and collaborative digital services department. This role will support the Group network and all its agencies.
The individual should have a passion for data and analytics, as well as the ability to pick up new systems, methods or processes, and quickly gain efficiency.
This position will assist the Marketing Manager in the synthesis of search engine optimization, paid media channel performance and website behavior. Common tasks include data collection, identification of trends, data management, campaign tracking, scroll tracking, heatmapping, A/B testing, assist with lead tracking and scoring with HubSpot, list management, analysis of competitors, and creation of client-facing reports.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and make well thought out decisions
- Active user of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn preferred
- Knowledge of SEO preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, agency environment
- HubSpot Certifications preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of SEMrush preferred
- Knowledge of NinjaCat preferred
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience with business pages and paid social content on media channels
If interested, please complete the online application and send a copy of your resume to Rashmi Hurst (email@example.com).