LEAP Group Network
LEAP Group is a network of advertising agencies aligned around a core point of view to help our clients Market Less and Matter More.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding attention to detail to provide basic bookkeeping and small-office support.
The ideal candidate must be a team player comfortable with taking direction from multiple team members and must be able to communicate professionally and affably with both internal and external customers.
- Accounts Payable entry and processing
- Reviewing receipts and documentation for expense reports
- Data entry and report generation
- Sending payment reminders to clients
- Receipting and recording client payments
- General bookkeeping duties as assigned
- Stocking office supply inventory and ordering office supplies
- Scanning and filing of documents (both electronic and paper copies)
- Filing, ordering supplies, running errands and other general office and team support
- Assist in keeping common spaces clutter free and client-ready
- Other duties as assigned
What you need!
- 2+ years experience in a small or medium sized office setting
- 1+ years of basic bookkeeping / accounting experience
- Extreme attention to detail / organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Professional and pleasant written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Office applications
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation and expertise.