LEAP Group is looking to hire a full-time Web Designer to join our full-service digital marketing agency. Are you an experienced professional with a strong emphasis on visual and interaction design? Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team? Are you interested in competitive benefits like unlimited PTO? If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE WEB DESIGNER
The Web Designer possesses strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. You have a good understanding of content, controls, visual design, development, and information architecture. You create satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. You take the time to understand the challenge, but you are unafraid to get things done. You embrace team collaboration, but you are undaunted by self-motivation.
This role is responsible for a number of functions, including:
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows.
- Creating product prototypes.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Assisting with content development.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Testing and improving the design of websites, apps & software builds.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides.
- Conducting thorough site audits and landscape and competitor analysis.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Bachelor's degree in visual design or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively with the creative, development, research, strategy and client teams.
- Brand development/strategy experience a plus.
- Strong visual and interaction design skill set.
- Fluidity working across UX, Design, and Development.
- Mastery understanding of design, development, and staging environments.
- Possess superb communication, time-management and process-management skills.
- Creativity, passion and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, XD, etc.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Fluency in best design practices and system across mobile, web platforms and devices.
- Proven ability to communicate design ideas through user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Employer-funded extended education opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!