LEAP Agency is looking to hire a full-time Digital Marketing Assistant to join our full-service digital marketing agency on a contract basis.
- Are you a lifelong learner looking for an opportunity to jump start your career?
- Are you passionate about data analytics?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
The Digital Marketing Assistant is a valued team member who will support our dynamic and collaborative digital performance department. The individual should have a passion for data and analytics as well as the ability to pick up new systems, methods, or processes, and quickly gain efficiency.
This position will assist the Senior Marketing Analyst in:
- Creation of client facing reports.
- General data pulling.
- Effectively communicating data analysis to clients.
- Making evidence driven recommendations.
- Updating current reporting templates and methods.
- Assisting the overall team in any SEO or Social related efforts.
While this role is currently on a contract basis, there may be the opportunity to grow into regular employee status based on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree (or in progress) in Marketing, Communication or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Understanding of and experience with multiple social media platforms from a tactical lens.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and make well-thought decisions.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives individuals the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. Because we place a high degree of trust in our team, flexibility and autonomy are key.
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!