LEAP Spark is looking to hire a full-time Junior Account Manager to join our full-service production agency.
- Are you an excellent communicator with Account Management or Coordination experience?
- Are you looking for upward mobility as you increase your skillset and develop account management and strategy skills?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
- Are you interested in competitive benefits, like unlimited paid time off and remote flexibility?
If so, please read on.
ABOUT THE JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day project coordination of the various campaigns and activities on your assigned accounts, as well as supporting other client teams. You are someone who is eager to develop your skills in account management and strategy.
As a full-service production agency, we work on everything from photo and video to productions, podcasts, websites, paid media campaigns, and everything in between. Day-to-day tasks will vary, but responsibilities could include:
- Working closely with a Senior member of our team on strategy.
- Handling client contact and coordination.
- Communicating with clients directly via Zoom or in-person meetings.
- Assisting with communicating with influencer partners.
- Interfacing with our Project Management team on behalf of our clients.
- Assisting with creative ideation for client content.
- At least 1-year prior experience in Account Management or Coordination.
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Excel.
- Keen interest in advertising and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills (you cringe when someone uses the wrong form of "you're.")
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of detail-orientation.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Hybrid schedule (remote/in-office)
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Employer-funded extended education opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!