LEAP Spark is looking to hire a full-time Producer to join our full-service production agency.
- Are you known for creating solutions that deliver on-brief, brand, and budget?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
- Are you interested in competitive benefits, like unlimited paid time off and remote flexibility?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE PRODUCER
This role will make an impact driving results throughout the creative process of content production including digital, print, photo, animation, and video. You are a self-starter who excels at fixing gray-area problems. Your communication and management chops are outstanding, and you care about every detail and don't miss deadlines.
- Leading full scope production projects, from initial bids to final delivery.
- Creating all production-related paperwork, including call sheets, production reports, crew lists, wrap reports, and shoot schedules.
- Leading production meetings with both clients and crew.
- Maintaining and managing production calendars, email, and contacts.
- Responsibility for talent management and usage rights contracts.
- Ensuring productions are completed on-time and in-budget.
- Keeping crew on schedule and verifying all shots are captured.
- Ensuring the client's vision comes to life and all shots are executed properly.
- Solving logistics for creatives including traveling, scheduling, and production expenses.
- Assisting with estimate creation and monitoring project scope to avoid scope creep.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience managing creative / agency / marketing / video / animation / content or other types of creative projects required. Experience within the advertising, marketing, or PR industry is preferred.
- Prior experience in traffic management or project management is a plus.
- Competency in the Microsoft Office suite and proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Previous experience using project management platforms (WorkFront, Basecamp, Asana) preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic work environment while meeting all deadlines.
- High degree of detail-orientation and a passion for organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate professionally to clients.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Hybrid schedule (remote/in-office)
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Employer-funded extended education opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!