The Part-Time Desktop Support Specialist will assist the LEAP Agency I.T. Team with supporting LEAP Group with offices in Louisville, Cincinnati and Indianapolis.
- Minimum 2 years of Help Desk support experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Email setup on laptop, desktop, Outlook and smart devices.
- Troubleshooting desktop/email related issues
- General software support such as Outlook, web browsers, Internet applications, and the web in general
- Experience in Apple/MAC support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, collaborative team environment
- Escalate issues to Systems Administrator team.
- Basic network experience
- Printing support
- Office 365 support and administration
About Us: LEAP is a digitally-focused creative agency, and our goal is simple: Do the smartest, most creative work; collaborate with the best people; and have the most fun while doing it. We have a smart team, a healthy work-life balance and a relaxed office environment.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation and expertise.